Wednesday, August 18, 2010

10 years already? What!

Me and LeAnn - a friend since 9th grade

a group pic - sorry its a lil dark :(


me and the hubby!

me and Erica - we met the first day of 9th grade and are still good friends today. We even go to church together and I teach her lil girl in my Sunday School class.

Entrance table - I found lots of my memorabilia and I brought everything I could find. BJ torments me about saving things, but I proved to him, it does come in handy sometimes.


I have more, but this crazy photo uploader thing on blogger is not working right so hopefully I will get to add those later. Nevertheless, it was a great night and so much fun catching up with friends.











Me and Rodney - a friend since 9th grade.








1 comments:

Kelley said...

That looks like a lot of fun. I will have my 15th high school reunion this year. Yikes.